Hi friends & Happy Tuesday!
I have taken these past couple of days to really redirect my efforts and consolidate lots of ideas I have for my blog. I wanted to refocus on what I want my blog to be and what the heart behind it is. So here is a snip bit of what you will see from me on livriley.com and what you will see on my Instagram (follow me there!) this year.
*Something about Instagram: Instagram is an extension of my blog Liv Riley. It is a place where we can connect easier and in real time. I post on there often and love love love doing Insta stories so you can catch me there daily for sure.
- As I looked back on my top posts from 2017 I noticed that the top 3 posts were the ones where I shared personal stories, advice, or outlooks on life. You seem to love the “Let’s Talk” series and the “Weekly Updates” posts the most! I am so glad you really like these because these are the posts I LOVE creating the most. I have a lot of topics that I want to talk to you about so I will definitely keep these posts coming. Sometimes I feel like I share too much but then I realize that I have been given influence to walk side by side with you. I truly want us to be friends and I want my blog to feel like you are reading and email from a friend.
- Home Decor is something that I am really passionate about. I love taking a blank slate and making it beautiful. I will share more home decor tips and tricks with you to help you get ideas and feel inspired to tackle your own home.
- YouTube is a new found love for me. I love shooting videos because I feel that we can connect better than through writing. But wowza, it is a lot of work. I plan on doing more vlog type of videos that are shorter and have a couple of ideas up my sleeve.
- Lately I have been sharing food recipes on my Instagram stories and have received great feedback from you about them so I want to continue to share them with you on here as well.
- Traveling and exploring new places is my life’s goal. I love the way that seeing a new place for the first time makes me feel. This year we have our biggest adventure yet planned out and I cannot wait to take you along. When we do travel, I will document it and share it with you to help make your travels easier and more convenient.
Overall, the one thing I want Liv Riley to be the most is…motivating. I want to motivate you, inspire you, and encourage you to make your dreams a reality by getting to work. That’s all. When you think of me and think of my blog I don’t really want you to think “oh she has great style” or “I really like her beauty tips”. Sure those are all really fun things for me but they are surfacy. You know what I mean? They are the cherry on top not the ice cream. I want you to think “woah Karen pushes me”, “she makes me want to get on the ball”, “she inspires me to be better”. That is exactly what I desire my blog to be. A place where you are encouraged to go for it.
Thank you for reading today! If you have any suggestions for me or anything you would like for me to write about, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org I would love to hear from you.