It’s almost Spring yayayayay!! In Dallas Spring is more like a mild summer because it gets really hawwwt but I am looking forward to sitting on a patio at happy hour and enjoying the outdoors a little more. Since we moved into our house last August, I’ve focused more on the inside than the backyard so I’m excited to add some life back there and hang string lights and get some patio furniture and maybe a lemon tree if I can convince my husband to plant it;). I have picked my 10 favorite Spring trends for you to shop and they are all under $75! If you were to get any pieces this spring, these 10 basics will be a great addition to your wardrobe because you can mix and match them with things that you already have in your closet and make new outfits this season.
Click the corresponding number to shop!
- I personally have these jeans and they are so comfy and fit great! These are the Rockstar fit and they are a mid rise jean so they hide my love handles and I love em for it! lol I am wearing them here in a size 8 short.
- I LOVE GINGHAM! I am even getting roman shades in gingham for my kitchen windows. That’s how much I love this print. It’s a great Spring to Summer transition print too that looks cute with jean shorts or white jeans or you can match it with another print if you feel daring.
- This season you need something off the shoulder. This floral lace blouse is perfect and it’s on sale this weekend. I love the black flowers and the blue pinstripes combo. Use code NEWNOW for 40% off this weekend only.
- Ok other than gingham, I also love stripes! A striped sweater is a go to piece for me for a comfy look and this one with the opening in the back is so pretty!
- Cold shoulders are here to stay and I am happy about that because I have not seen one that I didn’t love. Of course you need a floral dress this Spring and what better way than to combine both trends than with this heavenly dress? Would be great for Easter and it’s under $50.
- These jean shorts are currently in my cart! The high waisted fit flatters my body best and these are the perfect pair from the buttons to the color. I know I will get lots of use out of them. I am getting them in a size 31 which is a 10 because one of the reviews says they run small so order one size up just in case.
- A classic white shirt will always be in style and this one is 25% off and the back is really cute! It also comes in red and has the bell sleeves I’m loving right now.
- Esparilles! You need some espadrilles for Spring for sure girlfriend. These are under $30 and come in 4 different prints and I love the shoe laces.
- These cognac wedges go with everything. You can wear them with every piece in this collage and they would look great! Best part…under $40 and free shipping.
- I have both of these earrings and they are really pretty and light! ( I thought the pink flower ones would be kinda heavy but they are not.) They are $12.99 each and I will be wearing them more than any other earrings I have this Spring.
There you have it friends! I hope you love these as much as I do, I am getting the shorts and espadrilles this weekend for sure! Happy Shopping.