Hello friends! I am definitely getting in the Christmas spirit! We have not put up our tree yet because we always decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving because I love Thanksgiving so much I don’t want to rush Christmas even though I love Christmas too…haha so conflicting, I know. Since holiday shopping is in full swing and with Black Friday this week I wanted to share my wishlist with you. I don’t even know if I should call this a wishlist because who am I wishing to? Myself? Now that I am an adult I basically buy my own Christmas gift (well husband and I do but you know what I mean) #adulting. But just in case you were wondering this is what I would want if someone (husband cough cough) wanted to get me a gift. I truly believe that giving is better than receiving and we normally have a small budget for Christmas gifts because we have so many people on our list. From parents, to in-laws, to babies and co-workers our list is a mile long! I don’t believe that we need to gift each other expensive gifts to show that we appreciate each other. Depending on your budget, “expensive” could mean many different price points. There are so many amazing gifts this season at every price point! If you have seen my Holiday Gift Guide you have seen that I have a section for her and him all under $100 and a section for all under $25. Check it out if you need some help buying gifts.
Here are my top 10 picks that are on my wishlist!
1 The Ultimate Tassel Earrings Set: Oh my! I need these in my life. This would be such a great gift. You can make 100 different combinations with these and for the price it’s a steal.
2. Tassel Lover Earring Gift Set: These are adorable and I love these colors. Also, an amazing gift for under $80!
3. Original High Gloss Boot: I really love the high gloss red Hunter boots. I think they are a classic piece.
4. Faux Fur Coat: You cannot go wrong with a leopard faux fur coat for the winter. It is such a good staple for any closet.
5. Tory Burch Sport : I love these leggings so much. I am a huge fan or Tory Burch and these leggings a the signature piece of the Tory Sport collection.
6. Air Max Nikes: I need these in my life. I think if you were to gift these they would not be disappointed. These are more of a fashion sneaker than a working out kind of sneaker.
7. Kate Spade Crossbody: This one is so cute. Blush to me is a neutral so this one would be great year round.
8. Initial Necklace: I love this size pendant and would never take this off. This would be a great gift for your bestie or sister.
9. Picnic Basket: I mean common how adorable!
10. Drybar Products or Gift Card: The Drybar is one of my absolute favorite things to do I go every year on my birthday and if I have any special occasion I make sure I get my hair done here. All of their products are amazing not to mention they smell amazing too.
What’s your favorite item on this wishlist for yourself or for someone else? Leave me a comment! Thanks for stopping by.